Woodland Hills Business and Tax Planning Lawyers Serving the Los Angeles Area
Estate Planning - Real Estate - Litigation
From Ventura to Santa Clarita to Los Angles and points in between, Hymes, Schreiber & Knox, LLP has offices in Woodland Hills and Valencia to serve your business and personal legal needs. Our practice areas cover a variety of legal issues regularly encountered by individuals, families and businesses. Please contact an attorney at our firm to arrange a consultation in any of the following practice areas:
- Business Organizations: We assist aspiring and established business owners with such issues as formation, maintenance and future planning. Our relationship with our business clients often spans the entire lifetime of their business.
- Business Disputes: Our firm represents business clients in a full range of business law disputes, including breaches of contract, violations of non-compete agreements and employment matters, among others.
- Sales and Acquisitions: As your business needs change, you may be interested in selling your business or expanding through the acquisition of a new business. Whatever your needs, our firm can help.
- Intellectual Property: Whether protecting your valuable intellectual property requires registration, licensing or litigation, our firm offers skilled legal advice and representation for trademark and copyright issues.
- Estate Planning: Our firm provides comprehensive estate planning services that include the creation of wills and trusts, as well as a discussion of retirement plans and life insurance issues. We always listen to our clients' specific needs and will carefully craft an estate plan which reflects these needs.
- Probate and Trust Administration: We represent trustees and beneficiaries in trust administration, probate and estate litigation and other legal proceedings involving a decedent's wishes.
- Tax Planning: Attorney Larry S. Hymes has an LL.M in taxation, which allows him to offer clients experienced tax planning as it relates to the creation of an estate plan, entity formation or 1031 "like-kind" tax-free exchanges.
- Real Estate: Our firm assists clients with all of their residential and commercial real estate matters, including litigation involving failures to disclose; construction defects; and developer, contractor and landowner disputes. We also draft documents.
- Leasing: We represent landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating leases and in legal matters involving commercial lease agreements. Some of these matters include property condition and breach of lease.
- Litigation: Our firm provides experienced and aggressive representation to clients in business litigation, probate litigation and real estate litigation. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants.